22 / 03 / 2020
It’s a worrying time for us all at the moment and we have had to change the way that we work during this difficult period.
All filming and podcasting sessions by our employees have been postponed because of the ‘social distancing’ measures advised by the UK Government.
The following services are not affected as our staff can carry these out remotely:
- animation and motion graphics;
- live streaming using our remote production technology;
- radio advert production;
- TV advertising campaigns; and
- social media management.
There has been a rapid growth in live streaming during this time with many businesses and organisations using it to reach their customers or supporters remotely. We are currently offering free live streaming advice via e-mail or live chat.
We would like to reassure our clients and suppliers that we are doing our very best to ensure that everyone involved in our business is looked after and protected.
We will be following guidelines and advice set out by the UK Government and Public Health Wales.
As it currently stands, no member of staff has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, contracted the virus or returned from any of the affected areas abroad.
- We will be implementing the following until further notice to minimise risk:
- all meetings will be through phone or video calls;
- increased cleaning of our office facilities and equipment;
- staff working from home wherever possible;
- all filming and podcasting activities by our employees postponed until further notice; and
- promotion of good hand hygiene.
If we are made aware of any staff members who have come in to contact with COVID-19 or have contracted it, we will follow all W.H.O and Public Health Wales guidelines at that time.
The National Health Service / Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board
Tata Steel Wales
The Football Association of Wales
HM Government Wales Office