At Buffoon Media, we’ve grown our successful brand from scratch here in Wales. Based in the small industrial town of Port Talbot, we have worked across the UK and overseas on projects big and small, ranging from TV adverts to live broadcasts.
As we celebrate 10 years in business, we’re looking to expand our offering by forming partnerships with passionate freelancer videographers based in the following areas:
- North Wales
Who are we looking for?
- A passionate freelance videographer who would be happy to represent Buffoon Media in their area
- Ideally, with kit but you’ll have access to our in-house equipment and our hire accounts
- A Welsh speaker is desirable for the North Wales area
What’s in it for you?
- An agreed competitive day rate based on experience and equipment
- A team of staff looking after all of the accounts, marketing and business development for projects in the area so you can concentrate on what you do best
- Commission for new referrals into the business
- Access to our in-house kit and supplier network
- Expense card so that you’re not out of pocket when working on projects for us
- You’ll still be able to continue with your freelance work
- If the partnership is going well, you’ll have the opportunity to (you don’t have to!) join us on our payroll with perks such as a company van, pension, flexible working opportunities and so much more!
What’s in it for us?
By growing our network and having Partners located in the right places across the UK, it means that we can service our exiting clients with multiple sites much more competitively, avoiding travel expenses and also keeping our carbon footprint down. It also creates a opportunities for new business in those areas as we develop our presence locally. We already work in these areas for our existing clients and have chosen the three areas based on the current demand that we have and opportunities that we have lost based on being uncompetitive on price.
Want to find out more?
To find out more, please e-mail us, we’d love to chat with you!