Start your own podcast
Podcasts are becoming increasingly popular with the rise of on-demand content. One in ten adults listen to podcasts every week in the UK and it’s even more popular with 25-34 year olds where the figure is one in five.
Big brands such as Microsoft and Starbucks are creating their own podcast, so why can’t you? You can create a podcast on pretty much any topic and listeners will be able to search and listen on a walk, on the bus or when relaxing at home.
We also offer split payments over three months to help spread the cost, find out more here.
We have two options available for podcast production:
- where there is sufficient space for social distancing, we can bring our mobile audio podcast production kit to you and record on-site; or
- if it isn’t possible to bring everyone together, we can record everyone remotely and can even produce a video of the podcast too.
If you are quite tech-savvy, our podcasting kit is available to hire and we can train you on how to use it for the first podcast.
Mobile Audio Podcast Studio Features
1 Host + 3 Guests
Four high quality microphones included
Connect a phone for additional guests
We can help you with bespoke intros, outros, stings and music.
Broadcast your podcast live via streaming platforms
Submission to Podcast Platforms
We can host your podcasts on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and more
Whether you’re recording it virtually or physically, we can create a video podcast from your recording.
As a responsible business, we make every effort possible to ensure that all sessions requiring face-to-face contact are COVID-19 secure. Each production will have a detailed risk assessment, outlining all steps in place to ensure that everyone on-location adheres to the guidelines at that time. Some of the procedures we have in place include:
- sanitising equipment before and after use;
- use of multi-skilled operators to reduce the number of crew members on-location;
- avoiding contact with our equipment wherever possible; and
- scheduling the production to minimise the number of people on-site at one time.